PIECES OF ME - It's only life

 I"M BACK!!!!Forgive me if I haven't updated my blog for quite sometime. I have been busy with grown up stuff since I will be going back to work very soon. I do need to go back because I don't think unemployment suits me. I gained a lot of weight and I have been as lazy as a sloth this past two months. Also, I have been spending more than what I am earning so...I need to go back to working.

Anyway, I would be posting more reviews since I just finished a book and I just watched a new movie. You might have to wait for a little while but I promise that I am working on them. In the meantime, I'll be posting a video of one of my favorite songs. This song was from One Tree Hill which is also a favorite of mine. I really love listening to this song specially when I'm down. Happy weekend everyone!!!







Comments