New layout!!

Welcome to the new layout of my blog!!



About two weeks ago, monsoon brought by Typhoon Gener hit the city and everyone was affected. Flood was all over and until now, some cities in Luzon are still flooded. Even I had to evacuate and move to my grandfather's house because we were stranded. Thankfully, the rain had stopped and our streets are already cleared and same as this blog,  it's time to start anew.

I wanted a brighter and cleaner look for the blog hence the white theme. it is easier to read since there are no color splashes but I can't leave it all bare that's why I added a gray concert scene background. Anyway, why am I telling you all this? Well, just like I've said, it's time to start anew and why not start with the blog. Not that I'll be starting over this blog but I'll be changing a few things and the layout is just part of it. Keep on reading my blog to see more changes, newer posts and other things.

Happy reading!!





Comments

  1. Why do I have the feeling that that really is one of your signatures! Hahaha!

    Great new look!

    Arra
    THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment