SILVER SCREEN - Movies to watch out for in 2013

So a few days back, a list of movies for 2013 surfaced on the Internet. It was a list of the upcoming movies and their respective release dates here. Check it out:





Now I don't know if these dates are real or if adjustments will be made so we have to wait for it to come. However, cinemas can cost. Yes. There are malls who show movies that are not as costly as high end malls but wouldn't you like to watch something where you're comfortable and you know there's no gum at the bottom of your seat? So to cut down and save money, I am making a list of the movies I will watch in the theater and those that I will just watch from the cable or those that i will have to buy a pirated DVD copy of.

Let's start with the worth-watching-in-the-cinema movies:

1. Les Miserables - if you have been following my blog, you know that I am excited for this movie. I've been waiting for this since I've heard that Hugh Jackman will be playing Jean Valjean way back 2011. It's a definite must see!
2. Iron Man 3 - Well, we've seen how good the first to movies are. Although I don't really like Iron Man and I've gladly traded on pint of ice cream for my block screening passes for Iron Man 2 (I really don't like Iron Man). I still think the movie is good so it's also a must see.
3. Man of Steel -Henry Cavill will be playing Superman. It"s pretty interesting to see how he would do the most famous superhero of all time since Superman Returns was not that good.
4. Despicable Me 2 - Who wouldn't want to see Agnes and her fluffy unicorn again. And those cute little minions! Yes it's a children's movie but the first one was so good! And admit it, you wouldn't want to miss it too.
5. The Wolverine - I don't really know if this is the one with Hugh Jackman but if it is, I will be definitely watching it. I am a fan of Hugh Jackman and of Wolverine(the comic character) so it's a definite worth watching for me.
6. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters -  I've read all Rick Riordan books and the Percy Jackson series was the bomb! I was kinda disappointed with the first movie and I don't know how are they gonna go through with the second book. So it would be interesting to see how they would do it.
7. Thor: The Dark World - I would admit that I only waited for the first movie on HBO but it was good. Actually, my friends and I were supposed to watch it on the theater but for some weird reason, we got out of the ticket line and went home instead. haha. But, I kinda regret not watching this on the silver screen.
8. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Well, I've watched the first movie on cinema and it would be kind of a shame if i didn't watch the second one too.
9. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - I haven't watch the first hobbit movie yet but would be doing so very soon. So come next year, I will be watching the second movie on cinema.


Now her are those that I will be waiting for on TV or those that I'll just a buy a DVD of:

1. Warm Bodies - I've seen the trailer, a zombie falling in love with a human. Well, OK but it's a romantic comedy. The last rom com movie I watched was The Killers and my friends and I were just talking all the time. Plus Star Movies will be probably show it so I'll just wait for it.
2. Beautiful Creatures - I forgot what this movie is about but something tells me that it's a horror flick so no. I don't watch horror films on cinema. No.
3. GI Joe Retaliation - HBO will show it. I'm 100% sure of it.
4. Scary Movie 5 - This is something for DVD. Censorship will be cutting some scenes from this so I suggest just buy a DVD copy of it.
5. Hangover Part 3 - I've watched the first two movies on HBO so why stop now?
6. Kick Ass 2 - Same reason as number 5
7. Grown-ups 2 - Same reason as number 6
8. The Smurfs 2 - It's a nice movie but it's way too childish for me to watch on cinema plus Gargamel is so irritating on TV imagine his large nose on cinema.


Well that's it. The rest of the movies, I don't know anything about them yet so it's kinda too early to judge and place them but who knows.

Anyway, if you have questions, comments or suggestions post it here or message me on twitter @iamthebluedevil

 Happy watching!!

Comments