RUNWAY - Would You Wear An Octopus?

Yes. An Octopus. A latest concept brand launched by luter for Spring-Summer 2013 collection features octopus tentacles.


Before you jump into your seat and report them to PETA,  the piece is not made of octopus tentacles and I do believe no octopi were harmed in the manufacture of those pieces.  Check it out:


I love the range of colors that they have. A neutral body with a colorful design on the chest, it broadens your shoulders and slims down your waist line.


Though my only concern is, wouldn't your head look like a big octopus when you wear it/ But come to think of it, I wouldn't mind looking like an octopus. Hahaha!


I am loving this hoodie!! Though I would like it more in deep blue.


This Octopus line of luter is a nice concept! It's simple, fun yet very creative.


Let me know what you think!! Post your comments below or on twitter @iamthebluedevil


Comments

  1. Cute! Love the hoodie!

    Arra
    Style | Reader (INT giveaway on the blog)
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment