ALL ACCESS - Unleashed 2! by AyosDito.ph

July 5, 2013 - All roads led to the biggest wet and wild party of the year! AyosDito.ph together with SM Youth,  and Viber gave us Unleashed 2!




I was very fortunate to have been invited by the AyosDito.ph team and  I must say things went very wet and very wild!!



The lne at the AyosDito.ph booth was crazy long!!
It was the best booth since you can play air hockey...
...have your face painted


The activities never stopped even though the night turned in


The internet action star Ramon Bautista

You could also play beer pong on the booth! How fun is that?


Fun crowd!

Me at the booth with Isabel

The crowd goes wild!!!

More options more fun! Hahaha!!

Bomba!!!!


The view from the top of the booth!


Ammunition provided by AyosDito.ph. Watergun fight!!!


Me at the top of the booth!!



Basaan na!!!!!



The boys of Los Viajeros!




Ramon Bautista and the Love survivor Jojo


"girlie, selfie naman tayo!"


Those AyosDito.ph big balls!

Ramon throwing the balls at the crowd!

"Isa pa ba???"



"dahan dahan lang girlie!"





Clearly that night was one of the best nights of my year! It was the craziest, wettest and wildest parties ever!!! A big thanks to AyosDito.ph for inviting me to this event! I can't wait for Unleashed 3!!

Visit the AyosDito.ph Facebook page to see more of what happened at the event!








Comments

  1. Oh my sorry if spam na but I've been trying to comment then nagkakaerror :(

    But I'm persistent! haha! I want to thank you really for sharing this and for spending such a great time with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I really really enjoyed it! Who would have thought na being blasted by a fire truck would be so much fun? Hahaha! Thank you so much for having me:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment