MUSIC SHEETS - Yolanda's First Step on The Moon

It seems that Yolanda Moon flight to the stars is inevitable ( Or should I dare say they are already there?). After winning this year as the Emerging Band of the Year at the Yahoo! OMG Awards, The techno duo is now with its first official single!




I have watched them perform live and I was amazed how crisp, clean and at the same time out of this world they sound. They are the type of band who sound great live as they do in record and watching them and listening to their songs is quite an experience. So I am so stoked  while listening to their newest single. Since I firmly believe that great music should be shared to everyone and not enjoyed by the few, here is the link for their first official single, Leaving Soon.

https://soundcloud.com/ternoman/leaving-soon


Follow Yolanda Moon on Twitter @YolandaMoonSays







Share your thoughts! post them on Facebook or on  Twitter



Comments