SILVERSCREEN - Jolens is Back!

90's kids rejoice!!


Jolina Magdangal, the 90's teen princess of ABS-CBN is back in Kapamilya arms for the network's newest teleserye Flordeliza.


The said teleserye is the comeback project of Jolina and her love team partner Marvin Agustin.

Jolina and Marvin had teamed up for some of Star Cinema's (ABS-CBN's movie arm) most famous teeny bopper movies such as Hey Babe, Flames the movie and Labs Kita..OK Ka lang?


I cannot contain my excitement. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a huge Marvin-Jolina fan (more of Jolina fan partly because she reminds me of someone). I could even recite their famous confrontation scene.(Kaibigan mo lang ako! And that"s all I ever was to you!) The Marvin- Jolina tandem was my generation's Kathniel, though most fans today are crazier than we were back then. Their tandem was one of the most loved.

It has been twelve years since Jolina has worked in ABS-CBN and we fans are just so excited she is back home.

A little throwback. Here is aforementioned confrontation scene from Labs Kita...Ok ka Lang?




<cue Kapag Ako ay Nagmahal>





Comments