SILVER SCREEN - First Look at The Little Prince Movie

I have heard of the movie adaptation of The Little Prince but I was not keen on any news about it because it was still too far away but a few minutes ago, I came across the trailer for the 2015 movie and I was trying to fight back tears in my eyes. Antoine De Saint Exupery's classic is coming to the big screen and I just can't wait!





Watch the trailer below:


Damn those ninjas cutting onions again!!!


The movie is in French since it will be produced by Paramount France. But it stars Hollywood artists such as Marion Cottilard, Rachel Mcadams, James Franco and Jeff Bridges.


I seriously can't wait to see this movie. The book is a big part of my life and I can't wait for this masterpiece to come to life.





Comments

  1. I am excited too! I am sure there will be english version ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Can't wait to see this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and the animation is amazing this is a must see. Kids would love to see this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it be shown in Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope that will have an english translation or at least a subtitle for the movie. I think this is going to be loved by the Filipinos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Won't it have an English translation? I hope so. This will be a great movie to share with my younger cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait. ^^ Hopefully this will have an English translation especially for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! An add up for my collections.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO EXCITED FOR THIS! <3
    xx
    Hershey
    www.theteenagequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will watch this film. Seems the story is really something worth spending time on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read novel nor watch the previous movie, this trailer makes me want to read the book already. There are many reviews on how good the story of the book was. Can't wait to see it already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment