Brasilipinas 2015: My Carnaval Experience!

OLast week, I had the privilege of attending Brasilipinas 2015 and I had so much fun! Brazilians really know how to party!!




It was a night filled with party, samba, and a whole lot of Brazilian fun!






These samba dancers made everyone dance their asses off the hole night!


















Ms. Nyco Maca, danced with her baby!

The men and women of capoeira!






Samba dancing all night!

DJ Romeo Cavalcante kept everyone grooving to the samba beats


Even Philippines' best kept  secret, Johnoy Danao came to party!

All hail the Reyna De Carnaval!

  

I have always wanted to go to Rio De Janeiro and attend a carnaval. Thanks to Brasilipinas 2015 that I got to experience a true Brazilian party here in Manila. I had so much fun! I still can't believe how energetic Brazilians are! Brazilians do party best!

Thanks to thewanderreign for inviting me to come!






Comments