QIK or It Didn't Happen

Everything today goes viral. And everything today happens so fast that the need for a fast video sharing app is inevitable. Also isn't it fun to be able to share to your family and friends your video messages?

Lucky for us there is now Skype Qik!

What is Skype Qik?
Skype Qik is a quick video messaging/communication app that allows you to exchange instant and quick video messages for free. It enables you to capture videos that are up to 40 seconds long, and and send them to group of friends. Skype Qik is available on iPhone, Android, and Windows phones. More about Skype Qik here: http://www.skype.com/en/qik/

                               
                                      

I am so happy that Skype Qik is now available! I'll be able to share funny videos of our dogs' antics or video messages of what I am cooking to my family and friends. And since I will be working abroad in a few weeks, Skype Qik is perfect for sharing new experiences that I'll have overseas. I'll be able to share funny and/or random things that I'll find in my adventure abroad.

So what are you waiting for? Download Skype Qik App on the Apple App store, Google Play Store or on Windows Phone store so you too can experience the joys of quick video messaging:)


Comments