SPOONFUL - Seafood Goodness at Seafood Shack

  I love eating seafood. Some of my most fond memories of summer include eating only the freshest seafood from our province, Bataan. I remember when I would only eat shrimp or crab if it's from there and or when my late grandmother would peel shrimps and crabs for me because I'd be too lazy to do so.

Anyway, for Mother's Day, we went to to a seafood restaurant in Tomas Morato. It was my first time totry this restaurant, and it was quite a revelation. Sail away with me to Seafood Shack

                    
The interiors of the place is amazing. It really feels like you stepped into an ocean side cabin where you can get food right from the sea.

The place is quite small and it only has few tables so it's best to call and have reservations ahead. Also, F7 building has quite a very limited parking space so it's best to come early.


                       
The wall is also plastered with different posters and pictures that really broings out the fisherman's cabin vibe of the place.

                              

                                     

                                     

We ordered two Shack's Catch, which is a combination of crabs, shrimp, mussels, and clams. You can choose your own catch (either one of those mentioned) and your own sauce to go with the boiled seafood. We ordered the Shack Daddy and Soy Garlic.You can also choose how spicy your sauce would be.

                       
You can also add corn, sausage or potatoes to your boiled shack.


                                       
Food was quite tasty. The seafood were really fresh. It was sweet and salty. The crabs were full of fat and the meat was so juicy. The mussels and clams were also tasty.The soy garlic sauce was quite flavorful. The Shack Daddy sauce was good also but I wish we had it more spicy instead of going for mild. The food was so delicious, I couldn't stop eating.

I had a great time with my family eating at Seafood Shack. The place looks amazing, the food is delicious. What more could you ask for?


                                    
Anyway, there was one poster on their wall that I'd like to share with you. There are times when we feel we're having a rough time and would just want to give up. But this poster just reminded me that the rough times are what makes us better and yes, a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.


Why take my word for it? Head on to Seafood Shack and try their fresh seafood!





Seafood Shack is located at F7 Bulding, Sct. Rallos St. Tomas Morato Ave. Quezon City
Contact nos.: 
02-9506559
+63 9173111709

Comments