RUNWAY - Adventures of Justin

Summer is almost over but that doesn't mean the adventure ends. With the start of the rainy season comes the start of my internship abroad as well. It's a new chapter in my life that I'm really excited about.

Since, I'll be gone for a while, I'm trying to spend my last few days here in the country going on trips and adventures. Last week, I went surfing in La Union. I went surfing last year in Baler and I had fun and I want to level up that experience. This time, I tried out surfing in La Union where waves are higher and stronger. Talk about level up!

I did a "photoshoot" at the resort with my sister as photographer. The resort had a Spanish Villa vibe which proved to be a great backdrop for the photos. Check out the photos below:






The shirt I'm wearing had an Adventures of Tintin print and I think it was the perfect timing to wear that shirt. It reminds me to go on more adventures and have more fun. My days here in the Philippines might be coming to an end but that doesn't mean the adventure ends too right? Summer might be over soon but it shouldn't mean the fun is over too.


What I'm wearing: 
Adventures of Tintin Shirt - Terminal 21, Bangkok / Chino shorts - Uniqlo / Sandals - Sandugo / Suede armbands - SM Accessories

Location: 
Isla Bonita Beach Resort
San Juan, La Union




Comments