SPOONFUL - Bowery Petit

Kuala Lumpur is a city bustling with different flavors. From its own Malaysian, Chinese and Indian origins, it's a melting pot of different food culture. Yet, there are still a lot of Western restaurants in the city are really worth trying. Such as Bowery Petit.




With its New York cafe vibe, Bowery Petit offers gourmet treats that surely would make one feel like in New York. From pizzas to pastries to ice cream. It's an American vibe all over.


Check out that lovely pizza! 22 inches in all its beautiful glory.

One of my favorites from the cafe, beignets! Of course I took some home.

They also serve A&W Rootbeer floats which I didn't get a picture of because I was gulping it the moment I had it. 

Though it was quite far from my place I would recommend Bowery Petit as a definite must try. 

Bowery Petit KL is located at TTDI, Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks to my friend Ahmad Firman for briniging us to Bowery Petit




Comments

  1. If you are looking for a big slices pizza, try NEW YORK PIZZA in Mid Valley. I have never heard about Bowery Petit, but it's worth trying. Thanks a lot for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment