PIECES OF ME - 2018 HIGHLIGHTS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!



In a few hours, it is going to be 2019 and I couldn't be more excited!

But before I welcome in the new year, I would like to do a quick recap/highlights of  my 2018.


January 2018:

I started on a new job. I have applied to this position before but I did not qualify then. A few years later, I applied and now working in this company.

April 2018:



My first beach trip with my college friends. My college life was one of the most memorable times of my life and being able to reconnect with them is a big thing for me.

May 2018:



First time to visit Taiwan. I have always wanted to visit Taiwan and it was such a  joy when I was finally able to. It was also special to me because this was the first time my family is complete in an out of the country trip since 2014.



First time to hike a mountain. One of my bucketlists! I am not a sporty person so to be able to conquer Mt. 387 in Nueva Ecija was such a feat for me. Definitely enjoyed climbing and I can't wait to do it again.

June 2018:

Being transferred to another Department. When my boss told me I'll be transferred into another department, it was definitely nerve wracking. But I told myself, I wouldn't be chosen for this position if my boss had not seen potential. While it was a bit challenging. I know I would learn a lot from the new position.

October 2018:



Losing my grandfather. One of the saddest moments in my life. Just last October, I lost my grandfather, the only grand parent I had left. It was just heart breaking to know that I will never see him again.


A lot has happened in between those months. 2018 was an emotional roller coaster for me. Nevertheless, these moments are to be treasured. These experiences, whether happy or sad, makes me who I am.

Now, I look forward to not just the New Year, but also to the roasted pork belly in our oven right now!

Cheers!!




Comments