RUNWAY - Haneul Park OOTD

It was a dream for me to visit Haneul Park in Seoul, South Korea. I know it's just tall grass but there is magic between those tall blades and wide fields.

So when I got the chance to go to Seoul a few days back, I know I couldn't miss the opportunity to take a few pictures there and just revel in the beauty of Haneul Park






Haneul Park is the most popular park located in the World Cup Park. The World Cup Park was built for the 17th FIFA World Cup. It used to be a landfill but since then, it was changed to an ecological area for people to visit.








How to get to Haneul Park:

Ride the train to the World Cup Station
Walk towards Haneul Park
Climb up the 100 step stairs or  (Best option: Ride the shuttle towards the park, KRW3,000 per person)




Living out my K-Drama moments in this!

What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Calvin Klein
Black and White Checkered Polo - Calvin Klein
Jeans - Wrangler
Shoes - Onitsuka Tiger x Andrea Pompilio

Comments