PIECES OF ME - 2020 IN RETROSPECT

 It's a brand new year again! I can't believe 2021 is just a few hours away as I am typing this. It feels just like a few weeks ago when we were celebrating the coming of 2020 and now it's about to end.

I don't want to do a comprehensive review of 2020 since for most of the year, we were stuck at home. Sure, a lot happened  this year, but the world literally took a stand still because of the pandemic. It was devastating to see people suffer and infuriating to see our government handle the situation.

But of course, I would not forget to mention the things that still made my year quite remarkable. I know, it's not a lot but I just want to appreciate the great things that came my way this 2020.



I was able to visit Mt. Ulap again this year with two of my closest friends. It was the first time I went hiking with them and I was glad we were able to do it. 

I joined a virtual workout community and I met some of the most amazing people on earth. Gyms were closed during the quarantine and thankfully someone is truly amazing started an online workout group. I joined and it was one of the best decisions I have made. Not only was I able to still workout during quarantine but I have met people who were beyond wonderful. I will say this over and over again, I am so grateful for our virtual workout community.

This year, I also achieved a milestone in my work. I was able to launch a new product and that product proved to be on of the company's best sellers. It's an amazing feeling to be validated for my hard work.

This year also, I was able to start an online business. I was always saying that I needed to start a business so that I will have extra income and finally I was able to do it. It was not a walk in the park but I am so grateful for my business partners because they have helped me all throughout the process. Through this online business I have also met some wonderful people. And I am very fortunate that I am part of their team. Getting to know them, their stories and being able to grow with them is mind blowing.

I know a lot could have still happened to me this 2020 but I am thankful still that great things happened to me. 2020 was a catastrophic year for most. But we should always look forward to the new year. We should always strive for the coming year to be a fruitful one.

Happy New Year everybody!!





Comments